Say “Yes” to Rutgers–Camden!
Now that you have been accepted to Rutgers University–Camden as an undergraduate student, your next step is to accept your offer of admission.
- Go to your Rutgers Status to accept your admission to Rutgers University–Camden.
- Fall 2020 admission: Accept your offer by May 1, 2020. If you are admitted after May 1 of the year to which you applied, accept within one week of your online admission notification.
- Submit your $150 nonrefundable acceptance fee online.
- Check the Rutgers enrollment pathway to confirm that you have completed all the necessary steps for placement testing, course registration, housing and dining, financial aid, billing, final transcripts, and other aspects of your enrollment.
- Join our Rutgers University–Camden Incoming Class of 2020 Facebook group to meet new students, stay up-to-date on events, and prepare for your journey as a Scarlet Raptor!
**NOTE: The housing application for the Fall 2020 semester is now open, but spaces are limited, so apply as soon as possible.
Check the Checklist
Admitted Students Web Series
Office of New Student Programs
After you have accepted your offer of admission, the Office of New Student Programs will be in contact with you about:
- Orientation programs
- Placement testing
- Course registration for first semester classes
- Transfer credit evaluations (if applicable)