- Bridging the Gap Program for Rutgers at Camden County College
- Merit scholarships
- Road to Success Transfer scholarship
- International Chancellor’s Scholarship
- International Chancellor’s Scholarship for Camden County College
- #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship
Each spring, Rutgers–Camden offers several named and endowed scholarships ranging in amounts from $500 to $5,000 to current students. Named and endowed scholarships are established through the generosity of alumni, friends, corporations, and foundations. Many were created to honor or memorialize a favorite professor, a cherished classmate, or a beloved spouse. They are awarded annually based on the criteria set forth by the donor. Criteria include items such as living in South Jersey, specific major, veteran status, GPA, graduate or undergraduate, and having taken a break from your education for five years.
Be sure to check with your school or program of interest for information about available graduate funding.
- The Graduate School
- Rutgers Law School
- School of Business–Camden
- School of Nursing–Camden
- School of Social Work