Upcoming Graduate Information Sessions
We have exciting webinars coming up for you to learn about all of our different programs.
Master of Public Administration (MPA) Webinars
Doctor of Nursing Practice Webinars
Traditional MBA Webinars
Online MS in Business Analytics Webinars
Online MBA Webinars
Check out our other upcoming webinars for even more opportunities!
A Graduate Degree with Global Reach
Rutgers–Camden offers master’s, professional, and doctoral degree programs in the sciences, humanities, arts, law, business, nursing, and social work.
Steps to Apply
Most schools and colleges use Rutgers' universitywide graduate school application. Application deadlines vary by program.
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.*
- Pay the application fee as indicated by your program.
- Submit one official transcript from each post-secondary school attended.
- Submit your supporting materials: letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and your CV or resume.
- Submit official test scores required by your program of study.
- Submit any additional materials as required by your program.
*Law school applicants: apply using the LSAC application.
Applicants who have been educated outside the United States, please see the application process for graduate international students and review English proficiency requirements.
Here are the basic requirements for applying to our graduate programs:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university or institution.
- Test scores, such as GRE, GMAT, or LSAT, as required by your intended program.
- Letters of recommendation, resume, and a personal statement describing educational and professional goals.
- Required prerequisite courses as evidenced in your official college transcripts.
Required Test Scores
Check with your program of study to find the required test scores for your program, such as the GRE, LSAT, or GMAT.
- Use institution code 2790 to send official test scores to Rutgers.
- Rutgers does not use ETS department codes. We will forward your scores to the correct department and update your status.
Rutgers has no universitywide minimum GRE scores. Some programs value high verbal GRE scores and some value high quantitative scores. Your program may also have specific GRE Subject test requirements or may accept GMAT scores in place of GRE. In general, GRE scores are good for five years and TOEFL/IELTS scores are good for two years. The timeframe for both tests is at the discretion of the department.
Admissions requirements for graduate and professional study vary according to the program. Make sure to check the specific graduate admissions requirements for your intended program of study and consult with the school or college.
When you choose a master’s or doctoral degree in the arts and sciences from the Graduate School, you'll have the resources of a powerhouse research university and the support of a close-knit scholarly community. The admissions criteria of our master’s and Ph.D. degree programs vary, but they all use the universitywide graduate admissions application.
A public law school of national distinction, Rutgers Law School offers a rigorous legal education and recognition as a high-value law school. Applicants to the JD program can find requirements and deadlines for law school admissions to the full-time and part-time divisions. Rutgers Law uses the LSAC application.
Ambitious, strategic, practical: a master of business administration (MBA) or other profesional master's degree from the School of Business–Camden is a sound decision. Full- or part-time study options allow students to advance their educations without disrupting their careers. Admissions requirements vary by program. The School of Business uses the universitywide graduate admissions application.
The Rutgers School of Nursing–Camden offers a doctor of nursing practice (DNP) degree designed for nurses seeking a terminal degree in nursing practice. Applicants to the DNP program should use the universitywide graduate admissions application.
The Rutgers School of Social Work offers its respected master of social work (MSW) degree right here at Rutgers–Camden. Apply to the MSW using the universitywide graduate admissions application.