A Graduate Degree with Global Reach
#15 National Master's-Level University
Washington Monthly Magazine, 2018
Rutgers–Camden offers master’s, professional, and doctoral degree programs in the sciences, humanities, arts, law, business, nursing, and social work.
Explore Our Graduate Programs
Steps to Apply
Most schools and colleges use Rutgers' universitywide graduate school application. Application deadlines vary by program.
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.*
- Pay the application fee as indicated by your program.
- Submit one official transcript from each post-secondary school attended.
- Submit your supporting materials: letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and your CV or resume.
- Submit official test scores required by your program of study.
- Submit any additional materials as required by your program.
*Law school applicants: apply using the LSAC application.