Students interested in fine arts, physical sciences, social sciences, and humanities
Thursday, Nov. 8
9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Camden College of Arts and Sciences
In the College of Arts and Sciences, you’ll find dozens of majors and programs to create the ideal academic experience.
Students interested in nursing and business
Friday, Nov. 9
9 a.m.–3 p.m.
School of Business and School of Nursing
Learn how the School of Nursing will prepare you for your future in our new state-of-the art facility with brand new simulation labs. With more than 100 health care partnerships, you’ll receive hands-on clinical experience at top providers in the region. The School of Business prepares students for a range of professions, including accounting, finance, marketing, and management.
What to Expect at Discover Rutgers–Camden Day
Prospective first-year and transfer students will tour our beautiful campus with current students (Raptor Ambassadors), meet with faculty about academic opportunities, and learn about student life, financial aid, and admissions.
- Find out about Rutgers–Camden offerings during the student activities and information fair.
- Meet our students and ask them questions at the student panel.
- Hear from our faculty about the many academic opportunities and advantages during breakout sessions.
- Get the inside scoop on admissions and the financial aid process.
- Explore our beautiful 40-acre campus in the heart of the Camden Waterfront on a student-led tour.
- Learn about our innovative Bridging the Gap program, which reduces tuition up to 100 percent.
- Discover for yourself what an amazing place Rutgers–Camden is.