How It Works
Rutgers University–Camden will offer the Delaware Valley Scholarship to Community College of Philadelphia graduates who enroll in the College of Arts and Sciences or the School of Business on a part- or full-time basis.
Scholarship amounts below are based on final GPA at Community College of Philadelphia and full-time enrollment. Eligible part-time students will be awarded based on credit hours.
College of Arts and Sciences Scholarships
- Meet admissions requirements: $14,000 ($7,000 per semester)
- 3.25 to 3.69 GPA: $16,000 ($8,000 per semester)
- 3.7 to 4.0 GPA: $17,000 ($8,500 per semester)
School of Business Scholarships
- Meet admission requirements = $13,000 ($6,500 per semester)
- 3.0 to 3.29 GPA: $15,000 ($7,500 per semester)
- 3.3 to 3.64 GPA: $16,000 ($8,000 per semester)
- 3.65 to 4.0 GPA: $17,000 ($8,500 per semester)
The scholarship is renewable if the student maintains a 2.5 GPA at Rutgers University–Camden.
How to Apply
Applying for the Delaware Valley Scholarship is easy.
There is no separate application for the scholarship. Applicants who meet the criteria are automatically considered when they apply and are admitted for admission to Rutgers University–Camden.
Who is Eligible?
Community College of Philadelphia graduates with an associate of arts (A.A.) or associate of science (A.S.) degree who meet admission requirements are eligible to receive a scholarship.
Students must not have attended another institution of higher education between the time they graduate from Community College of Philadelphia and enroll at Rutgers–Camden.
Applicants must satisfy all Rutgers–Camden admission requirements and enroll at Rutgers–Camden within one year of their Community College of Philadelphia graduation.