Leading the Way to Rutgers–Camden
Thank you for the continued support and guidance you provide to your students. Please use the resources below to help advise them through the application process.
Guidance Counselors’ Information Center
Using your school CEEB code and PIN, you can access status updates about your students who have applied to Rutgers.
Application Due Dates
Rutgers lists application due dates for both the fall and spring semesters online. The Rutgers early action date does not restrict students from applying to other schools, and the early action decisions are not binding.
Online admissions Application
All potential applicants to Rutgers are asked to use our online undergraduate admissions application.
Self Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
Rutgers asks all first-year students to self-report their academic record.
- Current high school students are required to self-report their courses, grades, grade point averages, and class rank with the SRAR. When applicants submit an SRAR, they do not need to provide interim transcripts prior to graduation.
- The SRAR must include all courses and final grades earned from grades 9 through 11.
- To complete the SRAR, we recommend students reference a copy of their transcripts.
- Any discrepancies between an applicant’s SRAR and official transcripts may result in a student’s admission to Rutgers being rescinded.
- International students are able to use the SRAR. Upon enrollment, please submit directly from an educational authority your academic records, such as the SSC, HSSC, WAEC, Tajihiyah, GXE, GCE, Bagrut, or other results and certificates.
All scores must be received by Rutgers electronically from their respective testing agencies. Rutgers University has one school code for each agency:
- SAT: 2765
- ACT: 2592
Student Notification Process
All students will be able to check the status of their application, including admission decisions, at the Rutgers Status Screen.