With so many opportunities, you’ll have the full experience of being at a major university here at Rutgers–Camden.
Make friends while making a difference. We offer dozens of student clubs and organizations that range from cultural to professional. If you don't find a club that suits you, start one! Here’s a sample.
- American Medical Students Association
- Art Students League
- Black Students Union
- Latin American Students Organization
- Rutgers Road to Wall Street
- Student Veterans @ RU-C
- Student Nursing Association
- West Indian-Indian Connect
We're committed to building stronger communities. Through engaged civic learning, volunteerism, and service, you can make a positive change on the lives of others nearby and around the world.
Participate in academic, social, philanthropic, and leadership activities as a member of a fraternity or sorority.
Work out in our state-of-the-art fitness and recreational facilities. Or find an activity that’s right for you: dance team, flag football, ice hockey, martial arts, rowing, yoga, and more.
Cheer on one of our 19 men's and women's NCAA Division III athletics teams. Go Scarlet Raptors!
|Men's Teams||Women's Teams|
|Cross Country||Indoor Track|
|Indoor Track||Outdoor Track|
Arts and Culture
- The Center for the Arts is a year-round, multivenue arts institution presenting programs in the visual arts, performing arts, and arts education.
- The Department of Fine Arts showcases the talents of its music, theater, and visual arts students in exhibitions and performances all year.
- The Stedman Gallery in the Fine Arts building exhibits works from its own collections as well as those by faculty, students, and artists from around the globe.
- The Student Works Gallery in the Campus Center exhibits student work and is curated by students.
- Symphony in C, one of only three professional training orchestras in the country, presents its premier concert series at Rutgers–Camden.
- The Writers House brings the nation’s brightest literary stars to campus for public readings, as well as hosting workshops and other events.