Rutgers University–Camden welcomes visiting students and individuals wishing to take classes but do not want to pursue a degree.

Visiting Students

If you are enrolled at a college or university outside of Rutgers, you must apply to take courses in the fall or spring semesters. No application is necessary for winter or summer classes.

Fall or Spring Semesters

Visiting students must apply for non-degree study using the Undergraduate Admissions Application. You must be in good academic standing at your current school, and submit all college transcripts and the application fee.

Winter or Summer Classes

No application is necessary. Learn more about registration and see what classes are available.

Summer Session

Winter Session

Non-Matriculating (Non-Degree) Students

If you are interested in taking courses for personal enrichment or career advancement, but are not interested in pursuing a Rutgers degree, you may apply for non-matriculating status. Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree or its equivalent in the U.S. and meet all criteria for non-matriculating study.

Non-matriculating students apply using the Undergraduate Admissions Application. You must submit all college transcripts and/or proof of having obtained a bachelor's degree and the application fee.

Partcipating Academic Programs

Rutgers University–Camden accepts applications for non-matriculating study in all programs, except the B.S. in nursing and the B.A. in business administration. Non-matriculating students may enroll on a space-available basis and may take a limited number of courses.