Ready to apply? Find out which application is right for you.

First-Year Applicants

Use the undergraduate admissions application to apply as a first-year student if you have never attended college as a matriculated (degree-seeking) student. A first-year applicant may be a current high school student or an adult who has taken less than 12 college credits. Students who select Social Work  as their major are not directly admitted into the Social Work Program. Students are advised as a Pre-Social Work major and must apply to the School of Social Work during their Sophomore year at Rutgers–Camden.

Learn More

Transfer Applicants

Use the undergraduate admissions application to apply as a transfer student if you have already graduated from high school and will have earned at least 12 college credits before your expected start at Rutgers–Camden. Students who are applying for a second Bachelor’s Degree should apply as a transfer student.

Learn More

Graduate and Professional School Applicants

Most schools and colleges at Rutgers–Camden use the universitywide graduate school application. To apply to Rutgers Law School, use the LSAC application. Application deadlines vary by program.

Learn More

Visiting Students

You’re considered a visiting student if you are enrolled at another college or university and are interested in taking courses at Rutgers–Camden.

Fall or Spring Semester

Visiting students who wish to take classes during the fall or spring semesters must apply for non-degree study using the undergraduate admissions application. You must be in good academic standing at your current school. College transcripts and the application fee are required.

Learn More

Winter or Summer Classes

No application is necessary to take winter or summer classes. Learn more about registration for Summer Session and Winter Session at Rutgers–Camden.

Non-Matriculating Students

First-year or transfer applicants interested in non-degree study must apply as a non-matriculating student using the undergraduate admissions application and meet the admissions criteria.

Learn More

Current/Former Rutgers Students

School-to-School Transfer

Rutgers students who have not yet graduated but would like to change schools and pursue a degree at another Rutgers undergraduate school must apply for a school-to-school transfer.

School-to-School Transfer Application

Pursue Additional Degree

Rutgers students enrolled in an undergraduate degree program who would like to pursue an additional undergraduate degree at another Rutgers school after graduation should apply for re-enrollment.

Re-Enrollment Application

Former Students

Students who left Rutgers or stopped taking classes and wish to return to any Rutgers school should re-apply for re-enrollment.

Re-Enrollment Application